- Call user-specified callback when a consumer is cancelled.
- Fix publish str payloads. Support will be removed in next major release.
- Support for
- Support for missings encoding and decoding types (closes #156).
timeoutargument from all channel methods.
- Clean up uses of
no_waitargument from most channel methods.
drain()after sending every frame (or group of frames).
- Make sure AmqpProtocol behaves identically on 3.4 and 3.5+ wrt EOF reception.
- Fix server cancel handling (closes #95).
- Send “close ok” method on server-initiated close.
- Validate internal state before trying to send messages.
- Clarify which BSD license we actually use (3-clause).
- Really turn off heartbeat timers (closes #112).
- Turn off heartbeat timers when the connection is closed (closes #111).
- Fix tests with python 3.5.2 (closes #107).
- Properly handle unlimited sized payloads (closes #103).
- API fixes in the documentation (closes #102, #110).
- Add frame properties to returned value from
- Complete overhaul of heartbeat (closes #96).
- Prevent closing channels multiple times (inspired by PR #88).
recovermethod (PR #72).
server-close-okin response to a
- Disable Nagle algorithm in
CONNECTION_CLOSEduring initial protocol handshake (closes #80).
- Supports for python 3.5.
- Few code refactors.
- Dispatch does not catch
client_propertiesis now fully configurable.
- Add more documentation.
- Simplify the channel API:
queue_namearg is no more required to declare a queue.
basic_qosarguments are now optional.
- Fixes packaging issues when uploading to pypi.
- Add possibility to pass extra keyword arguments to protocol_factory when from_url is used to create a connection.
- Add SSL support.
- Support connection metadata customization, closes #40.
- Remove the use of rabbitmqctl in tests.
- Reduce the memory usage for channel recycling, closes #43.
- Add the usage of a previously created eventloop, closes #56.
- Removes the checks for coroutine callbacks, closes #55.
- Connection tuning are now configurable.
- Add a heartbeat method to know if the connection has fail, closes #3.
- Change the callback signature. It now takes the channel as first parameter, closes: #47.
- Call the error callback on all circumtstances.
- The consume callback takes now 3 parameters: body, envelope, properties, closes #33.
- Channel ids are now recycled, closes #36.
- connect returns a transport and protocol instance.
- Use a callback to consume messages.